Top 7 Cloud Management Tools for Your Business
Top 7 Cloud Management Tools for Your Business
Moving to the Cloud is an easy task, but its management is an altogether different story. Nevertheless, making this complex task easy are the Cloud management tools. These tools simplify an otherwise complex process. They also help in cutting costs and optimizing the workflows. So, if you, too, are on the lookout for a reliable cloud management tool for your business, this article will make for an enlightening read as we will discuss the top 7 Cloud management tools for your business.
Top 7 Cloud Management Tools
1. CloudHealth By VMware – This is one of the most trusted Cloud management solutions available today. From managing a multi-cloud environment to handling real-time business risks, a single solution seamlessly does it all. With CloudHealth, business owners get a 360-degree solution for budget management, predictive analysis, and Cloud virtualization capabilities. All this is achieved through:
- Cloud financial management
- Cloud operations management
- Cloud security and compliance
- Visibility and optimization
- Governance and automation
- Collaboration and integration
CloudHealth integrates smoothly with third-party apps, making it a very resourceful and capable tool. It initiates next-level IT thinking but has a steep learning curve.
Price – Free trial is available, but pricing is on request only.
2. IBM Cloud Orchestrator – If you want a flawless integration of private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, IBM Cloud Orchestrator is the perfect solution. Once integrated with other IBM solutions, it becomes a force to reckon with. It has a customizable Cloud management platform that you can tailor to automate the provisioning of cloud services. IBM Cloud Orchestrator:
- Works with open-source technologies like Ocata, Kilo, etc., for scalable computing.
- It gives administrators the power to manage and monitor the complete Cloud architecture through user management, assessment of resource consumption, and project management.
- Its intelligent and perceptive self-service user interface offers users a tailored collection of offerings.
- The IBM SmartCloud Cost Management feature presents an array of functions to better understand costs, tracking expenses, and allocations.
- It presents a unique opportunity to automate the complete delivery of IT services.
IBM Cloud Orchestrator is user-friendly with a small learning curve. It has plenty of easy to deploy automation and security features which make it quite a robust tool.
Price – Is available on request.
3. Flexera – Flexera is yet another Cloud Management Tool with a full suite of provisioning, orchestration, and automation capabilities. With Flexera, you get:
- Complete visibility of the resources on the public and private cloud.
- Manage cloud resources by automating actions across all your cloud servers and services.
- Monitor cloud usage with innovative customizations that automates costs, operations, compliance, and security governance.
- Access control across all the clouds and data centers, including tenants.
- Enables business workload monitoring, reporting, optimizing costs, and timely security alerts.
Flexera is an unparalleled Cloud management solution that is not going to let you down. It will arm you with the power necessary to exceed your business goals.
Price – Price and free demo both are available on request.
4. Apache CloudStack – This one is the best for small to medium-size businesses who want to manage their virtual machines via open-source software without compromising on agility and scalability. As a Cloud management tool, it is built keeping the customer in mind. It has a whole slew of features that would benefit any organization. You get:
- Network as a service.
- Compute orchestration.
- User and account management.
- Top-of-the-line user interface.
- A complete and open native Application Programming Interface.
Apache has a swiftly growing community of online users, so there is always support from the community if you run into any trouble. You, too, can help the community by creating new features and submitting them for future releases.
Price – Free to use
5. Embotics – Embotics Cloud Management Platform is called Snow Commander. It aims to provide the Cloud administrators with flexibility and insight without complicating matters. So simplicity is the key. Embotics allows Cloud administrators to:
- Implement automation into their Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Automatically and non-invasively apply standardized structuring, tagging, and templates.
- Apply policy-based governance to workloads.
Embotics is a revolutionary Cloud management tool that helps manage risks, optimize budget spends, get an in-depth understanding of the company’s budget usage, and discover vulnerabilities. The icing on the cake is its intuitive user interface and ease of use.
Price – There is no free trial, and the price is only on request.
6. OpenStack – OpenStack is yet another open-source Cloud Management Tool most suited for heterogeneous networks. When it comes to implementation, it is deployed as Infrastructure as a Service or IaaS. The thing working in favor of OpenStack is that its users contribute towards its codebase and thus, it is continuously evolving and becoming better. Some of its key features are:
- Container orchestration engine.
- Efficient resource management.
- Zero vendor lock-in periods.
- Multi-region deployments through network automation.
- Allows hypervisor installation directly on the computer hardware.
- Provides a framework for big data processing.
Openstack gives the Cloud administrator complete control over large pools of computing, storage, and networking resources. All of these are managed through a dashboard or APIs.
Price – It’s free to use.
7. RedHat CloudForms – If you desire a Cloud Management Tool that equips the IT department to regulate user’s power to provision, oversee, and conform with policies across their complete range of virtual machines and cloud environments, RedHat CloudForms is what you need. Its key features include:
- Management of private, virtual, and physical Clouds.
- Complete lifecycle management.
- Resource management.
- Automation with performance and security enhancements.
If you have coding skills, you can achieve superior customizations with RedHat CloudForms. Its only major drawback is its steep learning curve.
Price – Price is available on request only.
All the Cloud Management Tools that we have discussed above have almost the same set of capabilities. They suit all kinds of businesses, irrespective of the size. Significant differences lie only in pricing and their learning curve. Those that are sophisticated are costly, and others managed by the community are free. No matter which one you choose, you will come out a winner.
If you wish to discuss the options in Cloud Management Tools with a professional or get external help, your search for a reliable and reputed company ends with Oamii Technologies. We are a Cloud services consulting firm that is designed to help your business grow. To reach out to us, call at 561-228-4111.